I was nominated 5 TIMES to do the Sunshine Blogger Award…..What???
It’s crazy, I know.
Sometimes I really don’t understand how amazingly nice and kind people are. So I’m sending a million virtual hugs to the 5 incredible blogs who nominated me. They are May, UtterlyUs, The Bookish Wanderer, Wholesome Valour and Violet Gray. And if your not already following them, please go check them out! 😉
- Thank the person/persons that nominated you and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator has given you
- Nominate 11 other people and give them 11 new questions to answer
- List the rules and display the award
Okay, so I’m going to be a little bit of a rebel and do 15 questions. As much as I would love to answer 55 questions, it would take me forever to do that and I wish that time was a luxury but school exists. Instead I’m going to answer 3 questions from each blog that nominated me.
From Violet Gray (My long lost twin):
1. What is one of your favorite posts on your blog?
One of my favorites has to be Off days. Do you ever get those moments where you just need to be writing about a certain subject? For me, this was one of those really passionate moments. As the word’s flowed from my head and onto the screen, I couldn’t have been more proud of myself in that moment.
2. What is one crazy obsession that you have?
Besides being obsessed with Harry Potter and Hamilton….Disney Music. I think a part of me has always wished to be a Disney princess and whenever I get the chance, I belt out all and any songs from Disney.
3. If you could take over the world and become its supreme leader, would you?
ABSOLUTELY NOT. I’m only fifteen geez….
From May Everly (The Mango Queen)
1. What’s your favorite food???
Wait….What?! You want me to choose? I CANT MAY! Okay so my immediate answer would be Fajitas but there are SO MANY MORE FOODS that I absolutely love. (*Hint: Cheesecake)
2. Where would you like to travel to one day?
D U B A I
3. What positive things do you see when you look in the mirror?
A strong independent women who doesn’t need a man to define my worth. #AllTheSingleLadies
From UtterlyUs (Cutest people ever)
1. Are you still learning who you are?
Yes. A hundred times yes. It’s the experience’s and the lesson’s in life that shape you as a person, and I have no doubt in my mind that each and everyone of us learns how to be a better person everyday.
2. What is the worst injury you’ve ever had?
Surprisingly, as I’m an extremely clumsy person in my everyday life, the worst injury I’ve ever had was a fractured ankle from dance class.
3. What is on your perfect pizza?
Just cheese….. Yah sooo original right? Hehe 😉
From The Bookish Wanderer ( adorable blog with SO many great reviews)
1. What is your favorite song at the moment?
I don’t think I’ve mentioned this on my blog before, but both of my parents are hispanic. They moved to the U.S at a young age and all, but they wanted me to be able to speak English and Spanish. So sometimes I like to listen to music in Spanish and my favorite song right now is called Despacito. It soooo good ❤ And if anybody follows Justin Bieber, they would know that he recently posted a remix with this song and ITS AMAZING!
2. If you could own any pet, what would it be?
A little pet monkey. Aww they are just so adorable and cute! You know, like the one in the movie, Night at the Museum?
3. What is something that you’ve never done but would like to try?
SKYDIVING. Just the trill of falling and being able to look at the world in a different way.
From Wholesome Valour (Free spirit filled with curiosity)
1. What is something you are looking forward to in the coming weeks?
Summer vacation. I’m so excited to finally be done with this school year and to become a junior in high school.
2. Where do you like to escape to when life becomes chaotic?
My mind likes to take me to a secret place where I feel like I’m not going to burst any minute. I think part of what helps me escape from life is being able to come in tune with my emotions.
3. How old are you? Do you think your actual age is an accurate representation of your mental / emotional / spiritual age?
I’m fifteen years old and most of the times I feel older. Like my decisions, my choices, and my thoughts all come from an old wise soul who likes to takeover and guide me through life.
If you’ve already done this award, don’t worry about it! 😉
My questions for the nominees:
- Are you more of a TV person, or do you prefer movies?
- What type of music are you into?
- If you won the lottery tomorrow, what’s the first thing you’d buy?
- If you could be any person for a day, who would it be?
- Where else would you consider living?
- What are you most passionate about?
- What are two of your bucket list items?
- What fact about you surprises people the most?
- What’s the luckiest thing that’s ever happened to you?
- What do you feel people take for granted the most?
- What do you think is your greatest strength?
And that concludes the end of this award. Again I just want to give a huge thank you to the blogs who nominated me, and I’m sorry I couldn’t answer all your questions. Anyways I hope that you guys enjoyed and if I forgot to nominate you, go ahead and do this award anyways because we all deserve it!
See you soon,
The Rant Girl x