I am in complete and utter shock.
Hey guys! So I’m back today with another award that I should have done a couple days ago but as always my procrastination got in the way. Whenever I get nominated for an award it completely puts me in a state of disbelief. So I want to thank ES Ordinary and Thee Wallflower Girl for making me feel like they enjoy reading my blog and for always being extremely nice! As always if you haven’t already checked out their blogs, go follow them because they are awesome 😉
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
2. Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice
3. Link the nominees and inform them about your nomination
4. Share 7 facts about yourself
7 Facts about myself are……
- I love to listen to all and any Christmas songs all year long (Hint: Justin Bieber Christmas album)
- I like to have deep conversations about life with strangers I’ve just met.
- Most of the time I’ll sing along to a song I don’t even know the lyrics to and make up my own lyrics
- I spend most (okay maybe every) Friday night rewatching one of my all time favorite movies, 27 Dresses
- My favorite snack in whole world is popcorn, especially the buttery popcorn you eat at the movie theater
- Sometimes I pretend to be sleeping when my mom calls me down to clean the dishes
- One of my guilty pleasures has to be hands down jamming out to The Beatles
Sarah // between the pages
Stella // Rainy Day Writings
Jodie // Jodiemacias
April // April Dreams
Gracie // A Light in The Darkness
Abby // Realism & Cookies
Rosie // Rosinalee
Guys. Gals. People of the world.
I never thought the day would come where my blog would be seen and read by people other than my best friends and my parents. But it happened and I am forever ever grateful for each and everyone of you.
All 102 of you to be exact.
Thank you so much for helping me reach 100 followers! There are people from countries I’ve never been to and places I’ve never even heard of. It’s amazing that people from the other side of the earth are reading this right now. Who would have known that any of this would have ever happened? Definitely not me. The day I started this blog I entered a wonderful community of people who have a passion to share their stories with the world. So again I want to thank all of you and I hope that you can all stay and come along the start of a journey that is nowhere near its end.
The Rant Girl