An Abundance of Sweets.

Hi, everyone! This is a probably the exact place I should’nt be right now considering I have a chemistry exam tomorrow, but oh well.

So how’s your week been? It sounds weird to say that on a Monday but its feels like a Sunday to me. Thankfully I have no school today because its Presidents Day! I would like to thank the many past presidents for allowing me to sleep in bed till noon on a glorious Monday.

Anyways, my week has beenΒ filled with sweets and an unexpected visit to the carnival. On Tuesday my friend Karen and I decided to be each others valentines, solely for the reason that both of us wanted candy. And also because Valentines day is a day of love, whether it be for your boyfriend or girlfriend, parents, or just your friend.

The rest of the week was pretty uneventful unless you count the thousands of calories I ate from all the valentines candy. Every school day was practically the same thing. I went home to study, procrastinate, and attempt to do my HW.

On Friday though, I started a new series called Scandal.


It. is. amazing.

I spent the rest of my weekend lying n bed watching Scandal and munching on some buttery popcorn. It wasn’t until yesterday at around 6 pm where my mother dragged me out of bed to go to the carnival with my sister. I wasn’t too happy about it, but I went along anyways. As much as I love my little sister I knew that I would be a little bored without a friend, so I called Karen. We met with some of our other friends at the carnival and laughed the night away. It was so much fun! I don’t think I’ve had a night as free and let loose since the school year started again.


I completely forgot that today I officially start my new volunteering position at the hospital!

The struggle to get to this point was real, let me tell you. So before they allow you to start working, they require that you get the Tuberculosis skin test on each arm. It’s basically to check if you have tuberculosis and that you won’t be a harm to any of the patients at the hospital. The problem with the shots is that you need to get one first and then come back 2-3 days later and take the other shot. Once I got the second shot I was supposed to go back to the hospital 2-3 days later. Unfortunately my mom got out of work late and couldn’t take me. When I went in 4 days after, they told me I would have to get another shot because after 2-3 days the shot is invalid.

I was so annoyed.

So then I had to wait another week and here I am. Finally I get to work in the hospital!Β It was a good weekend and I’m sad that its over. But I really do need to get back to studying now. So goodbye and farewell πŸ™‚

I’ll see you guys soon,

The Rant Girl



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s