Hello wonderful people of the interwebs!
Today I’m back with another tag! Of course, you guys know the drill. A very huge thank you to the wonderful person who tagged me, ES Ordinary over at Waves of Awesomeness. Honestly her blog is truly amazing. Filled with so many beautiful pieces of poetry, I’m left speechless every time I read one. Please if you aren’t already following her blog, go check it out! And another thank you to the creator of this tag The Guy Who Always Said No 🙂
Rules for this tag:
1. Mention Creator of tag
2. Use the image in the article
3. Mention blogger(s) who have chosen you
4. Answer the questions
5. Tag 9 other bloggers & let them know
1. Describe your 2016 in 3 words
Monumental , Experimental, and Emotional-rollercoaster
2. Write the names of 2 people that have characterized your 2016.
One of my best friends, Karen and my dad.
3. Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much.
This summer for my birthday, I was lucky enough to go to Hawaii. We spent 3 days in Honolulu and the next 7 days on a cruise that visited the different islands of Hawaii. Being able to experience such an amazing culture and landscape was a dream. Everywhere we went the views were unlike any other place I had ever seen. We went to black sand beaches, zip lining through the forest, hiking up mountains. It was definitely a great experience and I hope that I can go back soon. Wait! I almost forgot that I visited Boston in the fall of 2016. It is beyond words. My dream college happens to be in that city and visiting was incredible.
4. Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016.
If I’m going to be completely honest I am probably one of the most pickiest eaters ever. I’m not very adventurous with my food but this year I finally ate an Acai bowl and its so good! If you haven’t had one yet, I definitely recommend you go out and try it.
5. Write the event which has marked you more of this in 2016?
I think being able to see and visit my dream college. Before if had always been just a dream but now it’s more than. It’s a plan that I will work each and everyday for and never give up on.
6. Write the finest purchase you’ve made in this 2016, and if you want to link a photo.
For Christmas my parents got me the MacBook Pro and it has changed my life is so many ways. Without this laptop I probably never would have started this blog, which is crazy to think about. Before this computer I had another one but it was filled with all sorts of problems and I rarely ever used it. So I’am extremely grateful to my parents for this computer.
7. Write 3 good intentions for this 2017.
- Work harder than I ever have in school
- Make new friends
- explore the world
8. Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017.
9. Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017
Again I am not very adventurous with my food so I have absolutely no idea 🙂
Everyone who has yet to do this tag! I had loads of fun answering these questions and I’m positive you will too! 🙂
I hope you enjoyed,
The Rant Girl