So this is my second award and I couldn’t be happier!
I just want to quickly thank all of you because you encourage me to pour my little heart out onto this blog. And another huge thank you to Peri over on psitsperi for nominating me for this award. In her about page she has this amazing saying: “There’s going to be ups and downs but I tell it like it is, a bit messy.” I praise her for being so genuine and true about her blog and life. So please go check out her blog if you haven’t and give her a follow!
Rules for the award:
• Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
• Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
• Share 7 things about yourself
• Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
• Include this set of rules
• Inform your nominees
7 things about myself
- I am completely and totally in love with any show about British drama concerning the elites or the monarchy. For example: The Crown, Downtown Abbey, Victoria, and the list goes on.
- I know about 80% of the whole Hamilton album by heart, the lyrics, the songs, and the people who sing in that amazing musical.
- When I read that I had to write 7 things about myself, I immediately broke out singing “7 things” by Miley Cyrus…
- In another life I think I was a coin collector because sometimes I’ll collect U.S quarters just to see the image on the back.
- I am most definitely not a morning person.
- I have a fear of elevators
- Other than my two closest friends, nobody knows I have a blog 🙂
*Update: Some of you may have noticed a change to my blogs template. With my last template I was having a few problems so I decided to switch to a similar one that could help me get what I wanted, but at the same time keep the same style I had on the last blog template. Anyways just wanted to put that out there 🙂
Hope you enjoyed and congrats to the nominees,
The Rant Girl