Hello beautiful people of the interwebs! So recently I was scrolling through my reader, reading a couple of blog posts and I come across one about the mystery blogger award. I was curious, I clicked on it, and boy was I elated.
The wonderful Aqsa nominated me for the mystery blogger award! Thank you so so much! Please don’t forget to check out her blog Aqsa and give her a follow 🙂 And to the wonderful creator of this award Okoto Enigma
The rules of this award:
- Display award on blog
- List rules
- Mention creator of the award & provide link
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link
- Say three things about yourself
- Nominate from ten to 20 other bloggers
- Notify nominees by commenting on their blog
- Answer five questions from your nominee
- Write five questions for your nominees to answer
- Share your best post
Okay so to start, here are 3 things about myself:
- My favorite person in the world other than my best friends and my family, is my dog, Toby. He’s just always there for me, ready to play or snuggle with and he’s honestly such a sweetheart.
- I have been lucky enough to visit about 13 different countries around the world in Europe, North America, and South America.
- I absolutely love FAJITAS! Now if you don’t know what fajitas are there basically like a taco but you get to construct them yourself. If I were to die tomorrow, my last meal would most definitely be FAJITAS 🙂
Now for the nominations in no particular order, Congrats!
My 5 questions to the nominees are…
- If you had to eat the same meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Where is one place in the world you’ve always wanted to visit?
- If you could be a fictional character from a book, who would it be and why?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your favorite memory from 2016?
My 5 questions from Aqsa:
1. Who is your inspiration and why? I would probably have to say every women who marched in the protest for women’s rights because they had the courage to stand up.
2. If you were to time travel for a day, what time period would you travel to or where would you go? I would travel to the roaring 20’s time period in America. I would travel here because that time period was full of parties and dancing and especially their clothes. It looks like so much fun!
3. What’s your current favourite song? Shape of you- Ed Sheeran
4. If you were to have a super power, what would it be? I’m not sure what it’s called or even if it has a name but basically if someone was to use their superpower on me, then I have that power now and I could use it.
5. What’s your favourite season? I love fall, its so pretty with all the colors and the beautiful weather is definitely a plus.
I’m fairly new to blogging but I absolutely love it!
So I think my favorite post so far is Equality for all. because I poured my heart out on a subject I was really passionate about 🙂
If your new here, please check it out and I would love to hear what you think about it!
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed,
The Rant Girl